Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 81

Thread: pics of my new toy...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No. I just asked the Private Investigator that I have following you. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm quite embarrassed to say this, but that's a pretty car.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Princess Peeker:
    OH!
    is that supposed to be the surface of Saturn?

    didn't catch it at first, it just looked like it was dirty. [img]redface.gif[/img]


    and I'd drive a Volvo before I'd drive a VW.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll say this. My sister in law bought her Jetta brand new less than three years ago and she's had nothing but trouble with it. It's to the point now that she wants to get rid of it, even though she still owns a sizeable amount. I have 2 used Volvo and can't say anything bad about either.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    I'm quite embarrassed to say this, but that's a pretty car.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a pretty car for a pretty man. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    Nah, i'm too gay for makeup... BURN!!! Oh, wait, i've burned myself... doh!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And every gay man across the planet cried as they read that statement. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BigC:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Princess Peeker:
    OH!
    is that supposed to be the surface of Saturn?

    didn't catch it at first, it just looked like it was dirty. [img]redface.gif[/img]


    and I'd drive a Volvo before I'd drive a VW.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll say this. My sister in law bought her Jetta brand new less than three years ago and she's had nothing but trouble with it. It's to the point now that she wants to get rid of it, even though she still owns a sizeable amount. I have 2 used Volvo and can't say anything bad about either.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i'm still driving my 99 beetle and haven;t had any problems with it. AND it doesn't look like a box on wheels [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by JacktheRipper:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sculpey:
    I'm quite embarrassed to say this, but that's a pretty car.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a pretty car for a pretty man. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    Nah, i'm too gay for makeup... BURN!!! Oh, wait, i've burned myself... doh!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And every gay man across the planet cried as they read that statement. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so you need a tissue is what you're saying....

  7. #37
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by JacktheRipper:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sculpey:
    I'm quite embarrassed to say this, but that's a pretty car.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a pretty car for a pretty man. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    Nah, i'm too gay for makeup... BURN!!! Oh, wait, i've burned myself... doh!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And every gay man across the planet cried as they read that statement. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so you need a tissue is what you're saying....
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, we can't all be china dolls now can we.
    [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member BigC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    576
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BigC:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Princess Peeker:
    OH!
    is that supposed to be the surface of Saturn?

    didn't catch it at first, it just looked like it was dirty. [img]redface.gif[/img]


    and I'd drive a Volvo before I'd drive a VW.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll say this. My sister in law bought her Jetta brand new less than three years ago and she's had nothing but trouble with it. It's to the point now that she wants to get rid of it, even though she still owns a sizeable amount. I have 2 used Volvo and can't say anything bad about either.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i'm still driving my 99 beetle and haven;t had any problems with it. AND it doesn't look like a box on wheels [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are stuck on the look of the old volvos. My volvo looks pretty cool. They changed the body lines in 2000 or 2001

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know, they do look good now. Hardly recognizable compared to the old look...

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by JacktheRipper:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by JacktheRipper:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by sculpey:
    I'm quite embarrassed to say this, but that's a pretty car.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a pretty car for a pretty man. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by Joranthalus:
    Nah, i'm too gay for makeup... BURN!!! Oh, wait, i've burned myself... doh!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And every gay man across the planet cried as they read that statement. [img]eek.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so you need a tissue is what you're saying....
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, we can't all be china dolls now can we.
    [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i have no idea what that even means...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •